Get a nice COVER or POSTCARD from PORTUGAL....


2 EUROS
per COVER or POSTCARD


I can send you a nice surprise cover or postcard to your home address.

You can pay by paypal or cash in an envelope.

If interested just email me at

stamp.friends@gmail.com

Thursday, February 6, 2020

I have given some thought about writing this because some might think it a bit presumptuous of me. - I apologise if you think that, it is not meant that way at all. I just think it worth pointing out. I was listing some stamps for sale in the online shop. I thought I would see what other sellers were pricing the same stamps at. My price was competitive overall but a few undercut me rather a lot. Then I checked Shipping for those sellers. I got a bit of a shock: so high and with 10c, 15c 25c and even 50c for an extra stamp in the order. My price was very competitive when I read those shipping charges.
But it is not only about $ is it? It is about sense, isn't it!! Common sense, and up front openness in the first place. A recent customer bought 67 stamps. What a shock they would have got if they saw on check out, because they had not checked shipping, that they had another $33 to pay for shipping. That will never happen with cddstamps: fair asking price, one shipping charge, and free shipping on orders over $35. We look forward to welcoming new customers to cddstamps and from now until February 14th we are giving away a free pair of cddstamps tongs with every order. - your Valentine gift from us for enjoying cddstamps.





No comments: